Monday, March 16, 2009

Another unintentionally long break between entries on this blog. Apologies.

Here are some photos from the trip I took to Miami for my friends' wedding! (It was really fun, I had a great time - there was dancing, drinking, laughing, fighting, laying in the sun - a well-rounded trip. The weather was amazing, I overate on a few occasions but also exercised on a few occasions and mostly returned to New York unscathed and slightly tan.)


Kevin and me on South Beach!


Rebecca the bride, my good friend Clayton, me, and Rebecca's grandmother - at the rehearsal luncheon.


Some of us all dressed up for the big event, waiting for the bride to emerge from her suite. ;)


Sara, me, Faryn and Katie - A mini photo-shoot by the hotel pool before we headed across town to the church. It was a really lovely evening.


This is NOT the entire wedding party, in fact. Just 7 of us, and the bride and groom. But this IS the my entire sketch comedy group. The bride and groom are in the sketch group and they asked all of us to be in their wedding! It was an honor.


Dancin the night away! That's me, Kevin, and my good friend Faryn in the background.


And to top off a great weekend, I found $20 when we were making our final walk to the hotel to collect our bags! It paid for our cab to the airport. :)

A great trip.

I'll write an official post about real life in the next couple days.

No comments: