Friday, June 29, 2007

This would be more interesting if I had the time.

This stuff:

- working a new temp job until my 12 month gig begins. the boss is demanding and yells a lot and i sorta don't mind. the hours are 8-6. it's brutal to wake up that early every day, as the morning and i are not close friends, but who cares. money train.

- my momma's in town this weekend! with my aunt lisa! very cool. haven't seen them since christmas. they'll see the show, we'll shop around, they'll hang with the HST, and they'll meet Kev. grin grin.

- i'm working on a better body image relationship. it's an uphill battle.

- all i want in the world right now is to reclaim the path to financial wellness. and i will do it, dammit.

- next week: EXERCISE. i have not been doing enough of it. but eating healthy is going pretty well. someday it will all line up exactly as i imagine it should. and naturally, i'm aware of my body even more right now because my mom is in town. ladies, you know what i mean.

- i love cats. so what.

No comments: