Friday, February 08, 2008

Oh, NYC.

I just made a turkey sandwich from turkey I bought at the deli counter, laughing cow cheese, mayo, mustard, and a whole wheat english muffin. It tastes just as good if not better than anything I've had for lunch from take-out places in the area the last few days and it's so much healthier because I know what I put in it. (Plus, cheap!)It's 4 points and it's a whole delicious sandwich.

Why do I always forget that it's better all-around to grocery shop rather than eat out? Oh, NYC. You and your delicious take-out make it hard on a girl..

1 comment:

Colette said...

As I was blog exploring from Sarah's blog, I came accross yours. Awesome for you that you lost 115 pounds! I noticed you mentioned points in some of your posts, I just started WW last saturday and am down a few pounds already! Any tips on where to find good recipes? I just ate turkey brats last night for the first time, not bad, but I miss my pastas and stuff...