Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The Given Circumstances

I know I haven't been updating this. My other blog has suffered too. I just don't have it in me to maintain the two blogs right now. I got a lot goin on.

Weight loss is the same. I've lost about 5 pounds since January 1, which is to say that the month of February saw very little progress. Not great, not bad, just not a huge focus at the moment. I don't have much to say about it other than I feel just fine about my progress.

I'm spending more time at the gym than I have been in recent months, ramping that back up slowly but surely, so that's a very good thing. Check back with me in a year and I should have made some marginal progress in the form of 6 pounds lost. ;)

I'm happy with whatever progress occurs. As long as I'm either maintaining or losing (and not gaining) I don't know what else I can do other than quit eating. Not gonna happen. So I'm fine.

I'm not suggesting that I stay perfectly on plan, I'm saying that I do the very best I can do each week with all the given circumstances of my life in this realm. Every week I eat a little less, exercise a little more...I cannot offer much else to the project than my best. 5 pounds in two months is pretty good for me.

Do I come on here and say this once a month? Probably. It remains. If i suddenly gain or lose ten pounds, you'll be the first to know.

No comments: