Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Baldwins



(My good dear friend Keith takes the most wonderfully interesting photos. He's +!)

So, that was fun! We had a really good time and the bar afterwards was a nice time too. Nothin like having a bunch of your favorite people in one place. It's great when nights like that work out. I was out super late and am quite tired and hung over today. I came home from work early to take a nap. Cuz I can. :o) This temp job is great.

We just got more shows, Fridays in March, added to our Baldwins calendar. That is so exciting, I'm really looking forward to that. And then I'll be in HST every Saturday night too. Oof. Did I say this already? All this traveling for sketch stuff and performing and doing shows and having practices and rehearsals makes me feel like that's my job and temping is just for cash. It's awesome/weird. Wow.

Soooo...sometimes that's the kinda thing that makes me afraid to look directly at it, like it might be too bright if I let myself really enjoy those happy and successful feelings because the whole thing might eventually burn out. But guess what. Who cares.

Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

See you at the PIT. Gah.

No comments: