Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Growing Pains (and Full House and Saved by the Bell: The College Years)

I feel like my life is somewhat foreign to me right now. It doesn't look, from the inside or the outside, like I expected it to, say, a year ago. That's not necessarily a bad thing at all, it's just a strange thing. Sometimes we find ourselves in places we never imagined we'd be. It's taking some adjustment. But I also feel supremely lucky and blessed. Plus, dingdingding!

Today is definitely a day of check-in: my routine is a little different today than it's been lately, I have therapy this evening (I've been going to therapy every other week lately, so the nights when I have it always make me reflective), and after I'm done exercising and getting my brain drained, I'll go home and chill out all by my lonesome, something I've done very little of lately. I anticipate some good tv and some early zzzzz. I'm super tired.

Part of big life changes is the fear that they won't stick or that things will change back just as you're getting used to the new stuff. Another part of big life changes is that sometimes they do stick. Maybe that's the bigger fear. Oooo....exciiiiiting. Liiiiiife. Ooooooo.

I'm tired. What the H else is new. There was some discussion of my possibly going out of town this weekend and now I might not but I was kind of excited to get the H out of Dodge and not have a care in the world for a 48 hour period. So we'll see what happens. I feel like I need a wee break from the winter? the city? my cat? Something...

See you in H.

No comments: