Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Rain



That's Clayton and me.

My dear friend Randy fixed my computer. I'm sitting in my own bedroom typing on my own computer. I have unlimited access to my itunes, my email, my photos, my everything else and hallelujah. I owe him a six pack, for sure.

My sweet kitten is sleeping peacefully on my bed. And I'm feeling better than I was this afternoon. Some exercise did the trick. And two posts in one day! What's this?

Something that's really quite lovely, I realized on my run in the rain tonight, is that I'm genuinely pretty happy lately. I still get down and blue and I'm still a little bit of a wackadoo, but I've been sort of at peace in this nice way, lately. The lows haven't gotten low in a while. This is progress, of some sort. And I will take it.

No comments: