Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Grouch

I lost my wallet.

And she finally deleted me as her myspace friend today, which is sad in a way I didn't expect it to be.

I finished my serial killer book.

I feel grouchy and there's not a good reason for it.

Randy might fix my computer tonight. If he does, I'll charge my ipod and go workout. Even if he doesn't, I'll go workout. This idea does not stimulate me.

I feel kinda brain dead and there's not a good reason for it.

I've been doing data entry this afternoon that makes my mind numb.

Sometimes I get really sick and tired of watching what I eat.

I'm not looking forward to my show tomorrow night. I feel like I've run out of good ideas.

I LOST MY WALLET waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I think someone slipped it out of my bag on the subway. waaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

(update: I found my wallet.)

No comments: