Friday, May 25, 2007

WHEEEEE!

I already love this day. Sometimes I feel anxious about loving days like today to the extent that I want to love them, because how disappointing when other days aren't like today, but who cares. I love today.

I took a nice shower this morning, my hair's all wet and curly q right now, I'm wearing something super summery with exposed upper arms(!) and short pants for summer fun. Even better, though, is that I didn't have to be here until 10am and I get to leave at 3pm. And it's sooo warm out and I really enjoy working at this job and when I leave here I've got some errands to run and laundry to finish and I'm gonna squeeze a workout in, I think. And then tonight it's shows, drinks, birthday boys, and summer fun.

I can't imagine I'll have much chance to blog while we're away. So I'll leave you with this, which is just as good as being there:

No comments: