Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Aack!

Can't believe it's been a week since my last post. Things at work have been steadily busy and the free time I do carve out, either at work or away from work has been filled with different stuff that doesn't include blogging. Too bad because I do really enjoy writing on here when I can. I had a great weekend, highlights include: had an awesome dinner out with friends on Friday, made a huge lunch feast with Kevin on Saturday after a nice long run, took a nice long walk/hike, had brunch with a friend, and baked organic cookies (yum!) on Sunday, and then played hooky from work on Monday as a last minute decision, which I made when the alarm went off at 7:30am. I got a lot done that day: I made a mexican lasagna, we cleaned out bedroom closet together, cleaned the apartment a bit, went for a jog. Exercise has been great, food has been okay, the scale is reacting as usual, budging slightly every week. I don't mind the slow pace at all. Kevin's good, the weather is gorgeous, I am enjoying cooking and yoga and was able to run faster on Monday evening than I have in a long time. Blah blah blah. I'll try to write more later but for now I gotta scoot. Just wanted you to know I'm alive.

No comments: