Monday, April 30, 2007

up to speed...

Wednesday night Kevin had a show and we all went out afterwards.
Thursday night I saw a show Daniel directed and then went to Unos Pizzeria and overate.
Friday morning I got up at 6am to drive to Vermont with HST where we did a show, ate, drank, were merry, and slept in hotel beds.
Saturday, after shopping and brunching and ordering a Vermonster at Ben & Jerrys of which I only had four bites because I have to put on a bathing suit in a month, damnyou, we drove the seven hours home and played many car games on the way.
Sunday I lounged around at Kevin's house and read 200 pages of a book I bought about a serial killer.
Today I'm working at my old music law firm job.
I have a pesky cough that makes my chest hurt and reading about killers is a good way to lose sleep.
I love cats. All cats. Name a cat, I love it. Please do not ever harm cats. Like this serial killer did.

No comments: