Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Yup. Up 2 pounds. Whatchugondo? I was over it before I saw it. Can't dwell on the numbers these days. Just can't.

In two months it will be six years since I began my weight loss journey. Wild. I want to look back at my weight trackers to see when I finally got down to where I am now. I think it took me a solid 2 years to lose the full 115 that I lost. Which means I've basically maintained right around there for 4 years. Incredible. I'm not cured. But I seem to have found a system that works for me.

Got in a quick lifting session at the gym today during my lunch break. And I did end up going yesterday and doing a short run, just like I thought I would.

Hoping to continue this trend - gonna do another run tomorrow and maybe something ELSE on Thursday. I need to mix it up a bit. Maybe some elliptical, maybe a pilates class, maybe a yoga class, maybe an outdoor hike. That might be real nice. We'll see if I can get Kevin to go with me. He's fallen off the exercise wagon recently, which is a shame because we were having so much fun. But he's gotten really busy lately, so it's understandable. I'm sure he'll return to the fold soon enough. ;)

Looking forward to a great week. Lots of healthy summer foods and exercise of all different varieties.

No comments: