Monday, September 25, 2006

Stories:

The yogurt plus cereal I'm eating right now is not cuttin it. And it makes my jaw hurt to eat it. So, coffee. Mmmmm....

HST went to Chris' parents' house on Long Island yesterday to shoot sketches all day long. There were many, many highlights to this day, including the wonderful nap I took on the leather couch in the den AND his gratious mother and father feeding us the most delicious foods all day long. They're always so hospitable, despite our taking over their home like a band of giggling apes. She made lasagna. Do you understand? Lasagna. Plus, lots of other FOOOOD.

It seems that the people I spend the majority of my time with can still make me fall to my knees in hysterical laughter and evidently that's not gonna change. Also, etched into my brain is the image of Chris falling off the back of the couch and subsequently knocking the lamp out about eight times in a row.

On Saturday night, we had a show in the city, which was awesome. I received a few special surprise treats that night, including, but not limited to, Clayton randomly singing the lyrics, "Raphael is cool but rude!" (from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle cartoon theme song) during the Go Go Go sketch. Since I'm sure that sounds incredibly out of context, especially to those of you who've never seen the Harvard Sailing Team, let me assure you that nothing has been lost in this translation. It was completely out of context and I spit-laughed on Rebecca when he sang it. Lesson 1: The audience loves when the players laugh when they aren't supposed to. Lesson 2: Your friends will screw you over onstage. Lesson 3: Clayton's a punk.

My cat has been without his mother all weekend long. I was home, not. I feel a little guilty. But he made up for it by scratching up my arms and legs and chewing on my hair while I was asleep this morning. Thanks, Floyd. You're tops.

I got a manicure on Saturday that's already chipping a little.

I wanna buy an S.U.V.


No comments: