Friday, April 06, 2007

bits

I kinda hate that last post now. It was a bit grouchy. But I'm not gonna take it down because then it's like I'm being a chicken. I'M NOT A CHICKEN YOU JERKS.

Ahem.

Okay, so hiiiiiii. I'm working at my OLD job today. I used to work at a music law firm - about a year and a half ago - and I'm back here today filling in for someone who's out. It's cool to be back in the same environment that was my day-to-day reality almost two years ago. Sort of a rare experience, really. And a lot has changed in these last two years, all for the better, really. It's very cool to be able to check back in in this way. And I have some nice memories of awesome stuff that started in my life when I was at this job, stuff that's still around now in bigger and better ways. I joined Harvard Sailing Team when I was at this job. A lot has happened since then.

I'm looking forward to the nice relaxing weekend. A birthday tonight, a show tomorrow night, and then Sunday = nothing at alllll. Easter Sunday and I think I'll just lay low and do easy breezy stuff with somebody I like. :o)

No comments: