Friday, April 20, 2007

YOU SUCK, GUNS. I HATE YOU.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/18/commentary.plate/index.html

I couldn't agree more with this article. (I will make it a link later today, this computer won't let me.)

I'm not a very political person, generally believing that I'm relatively too under-educated with regard to much of the issues that swirl in and around the political realm to form a reasonably supported opinion about stuff. But I responded to this editorial (there's an "email us" button at the bottom of the page) with a long diatribe about how and why I agree, because I do agree. Not to mention, this isn't really a political issue so much as it's an ethical one. And I've never responded to an editorial in my LIFE. But good, GOD. Get rid of the guns, America. It's fucking common sense and any human being with an ounce of logic and a shred of humanity can see that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.