Wednesday, April 25, 2007

FAME AND FORTUNE



Harvard Sailing Team has discovered that TWO of our new videos were put up on the myspace home page in the last couple weeks. This is very exciting. You know those random four videos on www.myspace.com that show up even before you login to your own profile - they change every day and they're always little shorts that myspace has randomly pulled off people's profiles? Yup. Last week Clayton and Sara's Closet Light sketch got 75,000 views! And they put another HST video up there today, except this time I'M in it!! It's called Kickball. Go watch it. Then send me checks. I'll clear out some room in my bank account for the windfall I'm expecting. ;)

(I realize that in the grand scheme of things this is not that big of a deal, but just let me have my moment. I'll be over it by noon.)

1 comment:

JessiferSeabs said...

It IS a big deal! Congrats!