Tuesday, April 10, 2007

coming out

1. I'm seeing someone. There. Now you all know. Surprise!

2. My boss at my temp job, which ends on Friday, just told me he's been unhappy with my work the entire time I've been here. He said that it doesn't matter now because my (and his) last day is Friday, but he thinks that telling me is a respectful gesture toward me..... It didn't feel that respectful. But okay. He said, "You operate in a different world than I do." Yup. I think I'm gonna embrace that and take it as a compliment.

3. I sometimes have a lot of nagging guilt about things that I can't control...and guilt about things I can control...and that reminds me that my cat hasn't eaten breakfast yet and it's 11:40am. Shit.

4. I plan to exercise tonight. I don't want to exercise tonight. I still plan to.

5. I'm not cut out for office work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you gay?

Jen said...

Interesting deduction. No. (Shut up, Billy and Clayton.)

Unknown said...

how nice of him to tell you AFTER the fact, what's up with that... i mean, really - why bother? and i'm sure you did a fabulous job so screw it, who cares... and congrats on the new boyfriend, how exciting! :o)