Tuesday, April 24, 2007

it's 12:27 of the midnight hour

Daniel and I are sitting on the couch harmonizing and he's flossing his teeth. The cat is sitting in the window and looking out, presumably, for his white cat friend. They had a row Saturday night, Floyd and the white cat, and it was drama. Floyd's a man of the evening. I respect that.

I had a show tonight, it was fun. I worked out today, it was excellent. I plan to do it again tomorrow, it will be good. It's been really warm out, I love that. I saw some radical and famous improv tonight and it was hilarious and I'm a lucky girl that I live in this town and get to see and do shit like that. Magic. I plan to go to sleep momentarily, and that will be really nice. I had a pretty good day at work today too.

My allergies are acting up big time. Everything's itchy and irritated. I can't wait to take these contacts out. Night.

No comments: