Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I had a party.

I wrote details in an earlier post. Here's photographic evidence:


These are some people who were there. They are my friends. :) I'm in the lower right hand corner making a weirdo face, mid-conversation, looking suspiciously like my mother.


This is when Billy was telling Keith about Simi Wine and the psychic. I love this story. Daniel (far right) does too. He always makes that I'm Not Interested face. Don't let it throw you. He was having a blast.


I love this photo. For a host of reasons. First of all, it's like a pyramid of friends and everyone naturally zig-zags, which is v. cool. Plus, these are some of my all-time favorite Pitzens all in one corner. Jake, Phil, Chris, all looking cool like cucumbers...Keith looking like a real cheeseball buttface...Sarah mid-drink order? Perhaps. And Soroka. Ohh, Soroka. You psychopath.

It was a fun time.

No comments: