Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Still Got It

Today is my twenty-seventh birthday. :)

I like this day. I've historically liked this day. And despite my worry that I was getting too old to feel all sparkly birthday good, this year turns out to be no exception. :) :) :)

I woke up to voicemails from my mom, dad, and grandma. Check, check, and check. And I'm looking forward to the whole day. Nobody at work knows it's my birthday - shhhh -and there's something I like about that.

Kevin and I are gonna have lunch when he's done with some voiceover stuff he's doing this morning, so that will be lovely also. Then I have rehearsal and a show and then tomorrow is my PARTY!

:) :) :) So far 27 feels pretty good.

Update: this is the cake that they gave me at the PIT and the whole audience sang! Very cool. I recommend it. The cake says Happy Birth. Ha! Thanks, Kev:


1 comment:

JessiferSeabs said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your birthday sounds fabulous -- and your boyfriend sounds pretty great too.

Massage. Sigh. I have a gift card I'm saving for after the inevitable move-out happens... can. not. wait.

27 was a really good year for me... I sense it will be for you, too!

~jessica