Monday, November 05, 2007

'weeeeen!



He won't let me post the REAL ones yet (and if you know him you should probably give him a hard time about it...) but here's a photo from Halloween with me as a rabbit and Kevin in his first costume of the night, a rabbit hunter, also known as horrifying old masked man. Try kissing someone who's wearing that thing. You don't want to, trust me. The long phallic nose alone is enough to make you want to shower immediately.

I hope to put up more photos soon, but this is what you're getting for now.

(And c'mon, it's really a terrible photo of me! But look how I selflessly slap it up on the ol' web because, despite any embarrassment I may feel, who cares! Some boyfriends should considering adopting the same devil-may-care approach to photo posting. Ahem.)

No comments: