Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Oh, Canada!

Okay, I'm leaving in two and a half hours...things have been hectic at work this morning. I'm assisting several associates and partners today because lots of people are out. And I'm leaving early myself. It's been non-stop.

Sometimes I wish I could talk about some of the stuff that goes on at my job on this blog. Alas, I cannot. In fact, I signed a confidentiality agreement years ago when I first started the job. Sigh. It's too bad, though, because I enjoy being a blabbermouth.

I'm looking forward to this trip. It's gonna be such a quick one, there and back with only one day in between. I wish we had another few days, but we've got to get back to town to do our Saturday show. Woe is me. ;) The drives in the van are always fun, though, and Kev is coming, so that's fun too.

I'm in a really financially stable place right now. Probably the most financially stable I've been..oh...EVER? In my life? Yah, I'm not sure how that happened, but getting fired last year really freaked me out. I've spent the year since then working my ass off to pay down some annoying little debts. I recently paid off my (albeit very very small) credit card debt, I'm down to the last two payments on another debt, and last night I paid Daniel the final payment for the WHOLE LOT of money I've owed him for a while now! That felt awesome. And I'm actually in the black...is that what they call it? Seems it should be green, no? Anyway, things are good on that front and I'm really happy to be entering into this holiday season (which is going to be filled with a shitload of travel and events, etc.) with some security. It's a huge deal for me.

These aren't the Halloween pictures I've wanted to post but they're too hilarious to pass up:

Kev as a hunter, me as the rabbit:



Me in the hunter's mask. It's amazing how different this thing looks on everyone who puts it on (Ha, you can see my rabbit ears hanging down my back. That makes me laugh):



And this was the day before Halloween; he shaved his beard of 7 years! He said I could put this up here. Somehow, though, I bet he'll regret it just the same:



Let's cool it on the Kevin photos, huh? Sheesh, you'd think I was dating him...

(Oh, AND, I put some pictures from here from that day.)

No comments: