Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The commenter to the post below is correct. I need to be more mindful of the types of foods I'm eating if I want to avoid being extremely hungry and without the points to feed that hunger at the end of every day. That's going to cause overeating every time.

Again, that stupid fine line between eating what's good for your body and eating what you WANT rears its annoying head.

I've been mindful today. Naturally, because why could it be easy, I'm very hungry anyway. But the first day "off" too much useless food is always difficult.

(Don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna stop eating useless food, but I do want to eat a bit less of it for a while. I think I won't be so hungry all the time.)

I gymmed at lunch - 25 mins on the 'mill. Nothing extreme, but it's all I had time for. I can't wait to eat dinner, I'm seriously ravenous, despite eating good stuff today.

I'm irritated by the whole mess.

2 comments:

JessiferSeabs said...

Also irritated.

And irritated about the blizzard we are expecting.

Hello!!!! April?! Anybody!? Bueller???

Foo said...

Fitting in gym time for lunch is awesome, no matter how long. I too need to remember that certain foods don't sustain, it's just hard to get away from that without getting obsessive about every morsel.