Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My friend at work is eating an apple right now. I just finished a salad for lunch and now I want something sweet. So I'm having my boss get my a cookie while she's out. Hmm. That apple is obviously the better choice. But I want the damn cookie. And I just had a healthy salad. I wonder if I can let the cookie be my one sweet treat for the day and eat fruits, veggies, and lean meats the rest of the day. I bet I can. Let's give it a whirl (cuz I'm obviously eating the cookie...ahem..) and then later tonight after my rehearsal, before meeting up with Kevin, I'll go to the gym and do something physical for 45 mins.

Practice makes progress...

1 comment:

Emily Canady said...

I ALWAYS want something sweet after I eat a meal. It's like I can not possibly be satisfied without chocolate/cookie/cake etc. I usually have to allow about 4 points a day for crap snacks. Sure, the apples a better choice, but it won't satisfy you so eat the cookie you know you are going to!