Friday, January 19, 2007

Look at those dimples!


Tonight, one of my very very very best friends, Billy, is competing in a free style rap competition at this comedy/improv venue. I. Can't. Fucking. Wait. Fuck. First of all, I adore this kid and if he ever reads this he'll just say, "Sick." But I adore him and he knows it. I wanna marry him and he knows it. Second of all, he is, as I mentioned, one of my very best friends of all time. Thirdly, he's a fellow HST member, so there's love and support flowing through me for that reason as well. You know, teammates.

Anyway, this competition is gonna be hilarious. I know one of the other kids who's competing too. And get this, there are two GIRLS in the competition! Is there any better way to spend a Friday night than watching some girls free style rap? No, is the answer.

I hope a big crowd comes out tonight for Billy. He's a pretty popular and likable guy, so I don't think it will be a problem. Dang am I excited.

1 comment:

Pacific NW Female said...

that sounds like fun!!!!! wish him and extra good luck from me!

thx!!!! ;)