Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm happy today.


I had a rough day yesterday that turned into a really surprising evening and I'm happy about it today.
Life is so great like that with its suprises. Ohh, Life...you get over here, you rascal.
Ooof, I'm TIRED, though. I didn't get enough sleep last night or the night before and the next few days are about to be a bit hectic as well. Tonight is Rebecca's 24th birthday (adorable), tomorrow I have an audition to be on an improv team and then we have a sketch show in the evening, Sunday will be callbacks for the improv team audition and then I have a rehearsal afterwards. Good god. Monday night I have off, but Tuesday night I'm going to see Kevin's sketch show, Wednesday night I have to perform in a show and go to a rehearsal, and then Friday morning I'm going to Philly for the weekend to do three shows with Harvard Sailing Team! Ooof! WhatEVER omg zzzzzzzz.
I can handle it though. I'm looking forward to the busy-ness in some strange way. I'm also hoping to (when?) find some time to exercise more often. I had to cancel my gym membership so it's really my responsbility to make it happen now. That's my main priority in the next calendar week, exercising at least 4 times. That and playing with as many cats as possible.

No comments: