Thursday, January 04, 2007

Bullet points and a nice photo should do the trick.

- I wonder if they, at this new job of mine, are tracking what websites I go to and how often I go to them. Because they will be very amused to see me refresh www.britneyspears.com 26 times in one hour.

- I'm teasing.

- It's 46 times in one hour.

- I'm teasing.

- It's www.hillaryduff.com.

- The CEO I'm assisting will be arriving in New York this afternoon for the first time since I started this job. I will meet him in a few hours. I'm very nervous. I didn't sleep well because of it. Where was this sort of zealous work ethic when I was at my old job?

- The mysterious womb pain comes and goes and might be the beginning of mono or just a bad case of baby-in-tummy. Nah. I think I just need to eat more veggies.

- I have my first Level 5 Class show tonight for my Level 5 improv class. Barf city, I'm nervous about that too.

- Things I'm not nervous about include: talking to friends, eating, showering, watching tv, eating, showering.

- I think AOL IM makes me neurotic and I will not be signing on today. Except I can't figure out how to uninstall it from my computer. Fate?

- If I wake up in the morning to get ready for work and my roommate is also awake getting ready, I automatically hate him, wonder why he can't just stay out of the kitchen until I'm done changing (the door to my room is off the kitchen and doesn't close properly), and am at least a little bitchy just so he knows he's trespassing by being human.

- I was an only child.

Some classmates:

No comments: