Monday, January 29, 2007

Lemme just tell you this stuff....

I just ate four not that small cookies. Okay?
I made an improv house team! Yay! That was fun, the audition weekend, and I'm glad it's over and I'm psyched about my teammates and getting to play regularly with people I really admire. Very cool. We're gonna have so much fun.

And I had a great night last night in celebration of a weekend's worth of hard work. (The Sunday morning callback was from 9-12 which doesn't sound awful and it's not, but it is tough to wake up early on a Sunday and feel like having fun and being funny.) After we all got our phone calls, I met up with Keith, Steve, Kevin, and Chris at a bar on St. Marks and we drank until duskish and then parted ways. The night wore on with good friends and I am in a good place today. Keith takes good pictures.
I don't have plans tonight. That sounds about right. I'm gonna go home, nap, exercise, eat dinner, clean up, watch tv, go to sleep. You know, that sorta order of things.
Kevin's cat is insanely cute. My cat is also very cute, but Kevin's cat is very cute.

No comments: