Monday, January 08, 2007

Oh, no, no, we don't SAIL.

Some members of the real Harvard Sailing Team, like, the actual team, like, the ones who sail on boats and are called Harvard Sailing Team because they are from Harvard and they sail, came to our show on Saturday night!! Don't we all look so happy and collegiate? Also, look how great I look in blue. ;)

....what?

This day at work has been a mindfuck. Not really, but it's certainly been bizzy and hectic and I only just now had some lunch, phew, and now I'm sitting here enjoying some quiet time, sipping on a fresh cup of coffee, nibbling on some grapes and sweets (somebody put some RIDICULOUSLY delicious big fat peanuts in the breakroom - roar), and gearing up to do another couple hours worth o' junk before I can leave for the day. I've got a bunch to get done. And then I'm gonna go exercise when I leave here.

See how if I say it outloud I might actually go do it?

I mean, there's easily ten things I could discuss right now - like how I've been feeling fattish lately which is easily fixed - but I'm sleepy and have work to do and would kinda rather just not pick apart the whole world, right? I had a good weekend, despite a few minor hiccups, and it's probably going to be another busy week. Is that generic enough?

I need new shoes. Dress shoes. For work. Send me what you've got. Nothing open toed, I've never cared for those.

No comments: