Monday, January 22, 2007

This one might be all over the place.

Billy WON the freestyle rap competition. It was amazing. The whole night was a blast. Ask me sometime, I'll tell you all about it.
There is so little going on at work that I'm craving some tasks or hobbies. I learned to use the self-timer on my camera. Then the phone rang.


I have some "things" I'd like to "work on" this week, like eating more slowly and being more frugal and enjoying the simple things during my alone time and putting the cap back on the toothpaste. I usually do that last one, but I want to keep doing it, ya know?

It was an interesting weekend, nothing exciting, but interesting nonetheless. I wonder what it would be like if I just *snap* learned to be happy with exactly how things are.

Like these guys. We could all learn a thing or two from these guys. Needless to say, in this photo, they'd just come back from an ice cream and cheesecake run.

No comments: