Friday, January 05, 2007

so what


Umm...what....

need a shower real bad - am v. tired - have to have drinks with a friend tonight with whom i want to have drinks, but am v. tired - miss my cat - work is good and fine and going well - i will get my first normal human being paycheck in almost three months on wednesday of next week and i'm taking you all out to dinner - i take that back.

My Level 5 class had a show last night. It was fine. I cried afterwards. But I think that might be a combination of things including that I was really hungry. Still. Improv shouldn't make one cry. It's hard sometimes, the performanth.

Kevin might be getting a cat soon and I'm abnormally excited because I love cats and I'll get to visit it occasionally and I love cats.

I love cats.

My new boss is dashing and nice enough and taught me how to make a "proper cup of tea" at 9:35am this morning.

No comments: